Wednesday 18 January 2017

The 70th Co(s)mic Comicbook Broadcast: The Broadcast is BACK!!!

Hi Comic Fans,
As promised, the Co(s)mic Comicbook Broadcast is back.  As I mentioned in my previous post, I was planning to combine this blog with my YouTube channel but just before I was able to do that, a few roadblocks blocked my path.

Well, after a long hiatus, I thought it was time once again to revive my blog and my YouTube Channel.  So this is going to be the first of (hopefully) more posts and videos.  I hope you'll like the new video I produced for The Co(s)mic Comicbook Broadcast.

Click on the link and have a look at my video.  Please leave me a comment, like the video and maybe subscribe to my blog and channel?

The link is right here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyI2sxU2zeQ

Thank you for dropping by for The Co(s)mic Comicbook Broadcast.  Send me some feedback so I can improve on my blog and YouTube Channel.

Until next time, I am the Comicbook Broadcaster saying take care.  See you next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your 116th Co(s)mic ComicBook B'Cast.

Here's a blast from the past. It's a classic featuring my favorite wall crawler and one of my favorite super-villains. This is t...