Sunday 18 November 2018

Your 82nd Co(s)mic ComicBook B'Cast

Hi there Comic fans....it only took me a year to start posting again.  Only one year.  I took some time off to do other things but I never gave up on this humble blog of mine.  In that one year, I took some time to settle my work issues.  As optimistic as that sounds, I've managed to get settled in to my new work environment and it only took me a year to do.  So as you might imagine, the past year has had it's ups and downs.  I revived this blog a year ago only to get sidelined (again) but I am back (again) and I'm going to give it another shot.

What do I have this time around?  Well, It's pictures, lotsa pictures, well a few.  hope you like them.
One of my favorite covers by Joe Quesada and Jimmy Palmiotti.  I love this cover, not only because of the artwork but because of the gimmick cover.  A wraparound cover which is stunningly beautiful. X-O Manowar # 0.
Another beautiful gimmick cover by Joe Quesada.  I'm not sure who inked this but I don't believe it's Palmiotti.  Another wraparound gimmick cover, chromium cover I think it was.  Bloodshot # 0.
Recognize this cover?  Yep, this is the wraparound cover to X-Men: Prime by Bryan Hitch.  I believe this came after the conclusion of the Age Of Apocalypse Saga.  Another beautiful gimmick cover, loved this comic so much, I bought two copies.  Yeah, I was greedy back then. 
This is the wraparound cover to The Uncanny X-Men # 350 by Joe Madureira and (I think) Tim Townsend.  If I am wrong, please correct me.  Another one of those nice shiny covers.  I wish i bought another copy of this issue but I guess I didn't have enough cash with me at the time, if memory serves, this issue had a gatefold cover.  Really beautiful cover.
Remember I mentioned X-Men: age of Apocalypse?  Yep, this here is X-Men: Omega.  The conclusion to the AOA Saga.  X-Men: Omega featured a chromium wraparound cover by John Romita Jr and Klaus Janson.  Magneto and the X-Men take on Apocalypse to set things right again, to restore everything to it's proper order!
And that's it for this edition of Your Co(s)mic ComicBook B'Cast.
Thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog.  I really appreciate it, you could have been somewhere else but you dropped by for a look and for that I thank you.  Till next time (hopefully not another year) take care, bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your 116th Co(s)mic ComicBook B'Cast.

Here's a blast from the past. It's a classic featuring my favorite wall crawler and one of my favorite super-villains. This is t...