Friday 12 February 2016

The 65th Cosmic Comic Book Broadcast: The Comic Book Broadcaster's First ever Unboxing!!


Hi, wow, it's been a long time since my last entry, it has been over a month and I have not been updating for a while now.  I have reasons for that, first of all a very belated Happy New Year 2016, I know 2016 is already a month plus old, I've been tied up with work and also getting projects done on time for my clients.  With all my commitments, something had to give and I decided that if I could not give a hundred percent to my blog, I would just have to take a break.  I didn't want to do a sloppy second rate job, nope. No way.

Thank you for those of you who still visited my blog, okay, I'm back and for my first ever post for the new year 2016, I decided to try and do an unboxing of a recent purchase.  In fact I went to get the package today and decided yeah why not?  So this is my first attempt at doing a VIDEO of an unboxing.  It's not perfect cause I messed up and tilted the camera the wrong way and I was nervous but I thought it was time for me to try something new.  So I picked up my camera and recorded this.  All this came about thanks to some encouragement from a friend of mine, he's been pushing me to do this but I delayed this for a while now.  Some how I felt that I should do it and that I should do it today.  I've been away from my blog for much too long, much too long.

Now please leave me some comments so I can improve on this, please, please be kind, it is after all my first attempt.  Okay so here goes (remember please be kind) here is my brief video on my first unboxing on the Co(s)mic Comic Book Broadcast!!

Okay there you have it.  My first ever Video on my blog.  I truly apologize for the delay in getting this done.  I hope this video won't be my last.  Remember this is an experiment on my part and I hope to be back with more.  Thanks again for being so patient and I hope you liked the video.

I'll be back soon with another entry and hopefully a better video on The Co(s)mic Comic Book Broadcast, until next time,you take care.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Your 116th Co(s)mic ComicBook B'Cast.

Here's a blast from the past. It's a classic featuring my favorite wall crawler and one of my favorite super-villains. This is t...