Wednesday 24 May 2017

The 76th Co(s)mic ComicBook B'Cast: Even More Comics

As the post title suggests, I have more comics to share with you.  Continuing with the comics I found in my storeroom.  I have a few more comic books to share with you.  Comics like this:
Yep, I found this issue in my storeroom and then I found this one as well:
I love this issue of the Amazing Spider-Man.  Great cover, don't you think?
These are great covers, don't you think?  Ron Frenz and Joe Rubinstein both did some really great work on The Amazing Spider-Man.
Okay, these three issues of the Amazing Spider-Man are just a few of the comics I found in my storeroom.  So if you want to have a look at the rest, here's the link to my YouTube Channel and my latest video.

Here's The Link:  https://youtu.be/BvZ6p7eV_14

Thanks for dropping by, have a look at the video, leave me a comment, like, share and if you like, please subscribe to my channel.  Thanks guys, see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your 116th Co(s)mic ComicBook B'Cast.

Here's a blast from the past. It's a classic featuring my favorite wall crawler and one of my favorite super-villains. This is t...