Wednesday 3 May 2017

The 74th Co(s)mic ComicBook B'Cast: Revisiting Some Old Comics

It's been a while since I last posted.  I promised that I would keep this blog of mine going and I have been trying.  The start of the new year has not been....well, it hasn't been kind.  I've had to cope with a lot of changes and it's taken up most of my time but I promised to keep my little blog going and I fully intend to do so.  No matter what.
Just the other day I was trying to sort out my storeroom and I spotted a bunch of old comics.  I had forgotten these old comics and left them in my store room.  I guess after you move a few times, you kind of forget and sometimes lose a few things.  I took them all out and started to go through them and found some nice issues.  A few, well many were the comics I bought when I was still in school and some I bought after I started working.  They brought back some memories.  That got me excited about these classics again and I decided to go looking in the store room and see if I could find some more old comics. 
Well I did and the video you're about to see will feature a few of these comics. 
Some of them are in pretty good condition but many are in really bad shape.  My fault.  Entirely.  I left them in the store room.
Well, here;s the link to my YouTube Channel and my new video on these Old Comics of mine.  I hope you'll like this video, leave me a comment, a like and maybe subscribe to my channel.

The Co(s)mic ComicBook B'Cast

This is just the first video about these old comics, I hope to have another up soon.  Thanks for dropping by and having a look at my channel.  I'll be back soon with another video, look out for it, it's coming soon.  Until next time, take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your 116th Co(s)mic ComicBook B'Cast.

Here's a blast from the past. It's a classic featuring my favorite wall crawler and one of my favorite super-villains. This is t...