Wednesday 30 January 2019

Your 91st Co(s)mic ComicBook B'Cast.

Hi, thanks for dropping by for Your 91st Co(s)mic ComicBook B'Cast. So what am I going to share for this edition of the B'Cast? Well, I'll tell ya, I'm going to put together a few more pics of George Perez's work. So I'm working on that but before I put that out, here's a look at some of my favorite comic covers.
This is my all time favorite comic book cover. This is the issue of The Mighty Thor that introduced Beta Ray Bill.  I love what Walt Simonson did for this cover. I can remember when I first saw this cover and wondered to myself.. .who in the world is that!!??
Another favorite of mine is this cover by Dale Keown and Mark Farmer. I love Keown's art on the Incredible Hulk but there's another reason why this is another favorite of mine, an appearance by the U-Foes. Great cover!
I've always been a fan of John Byrne. I love his work on Alpha Flight and Fantastic Four. This issue of The Incredible Hulk remains my favorite as it features the Bi-Coastal Avengers as they take on The Incredible Hulk. Another great issue and great cover by John Byrne.
Another Walt Simonson cover. Simonson put his mark on Marvel's First Family as he did both the art and the script on Fantastic Four. For this issue, he took the FF into the time stream and brought a familiar face with them,  well two familiar faces. I'm talking about Iron Man and The Mighty Thor. Great cover!
After Walt Simonson left the Mighty Thor, I stopped reading Thor. .. until I saw this issue and I jumped back to reading the Mighty Thor.  Ron Frenz and Brett Breeding created some awesome covers for this title.
I like how Frenz and Breeding drew Thor in his battle armor. Their run on Thor remains a favorite of mine. Love their covers.
This is a recent cover. The cover is from The Immortal Hulk by Alex Ross. I love Alex Ross's art on this cover with the Absorbing Man taking on the Immortal Hulk.
Here's a cover from The Uncanny X-Men by Jim Lee and Scott Williams. Great cover.
I absolutely love this cover. Look at the beautiful detail by Liam Sharp. It is so striking and it just grabs your attention. Great work by Liam Sharp.
Here's the cover to X-O Manowar by Bart Sears and Ray Kryssing.
Okay, one more cover. Here's another favorite of mine. Featuring my favorite super villain team, none other than the U-Foes. Cover art by Sal Buscema and Al Milgrom.
That's a look at my all time favorite comic book covers. Hope you liked it. I enjoyed seeing these covers as I was posting them. I'm working on more editions of Your Co(s)mic ComicBook B'Cast and I'll post them soon.
Thanks for dropping by. Take care Comic Fan!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your 116th Co(s)mic ComicBook B'Cast.

Here's a blast from the past. It's a classic featuring my favorite wall crawler and one of my favorite super-villains. This is t...