Saturday 9 March 2019

Your 98th Co(s)mic ComicBook B'Cast

Hey Comic Fans.
I'm back. I forgot to mention, the B'Cast about Ten Nights of the Beast is a two parter. You've seen Part One. Here's Part Two.
Let's continue with Ten Nights of the Beast.
One other thing I really enjoyed about all four issues (apart from the story by Starlin, the interior artwork by Jim Aparo and Mike DeCarlo) are the incredible covers for Batman issue 417 to 420.
All four covers for Ten Nights of the Beast were INCREDIBLY BEAUTIFUL.
All four covers were drawn by Mike Zeck.  The man who drew the covers for various titles over the years,  G.I. Joe, Secret Wars, Deathstroke The Terminator, Captain America and just so many other titles.
Well for Ten Nights of the Beast, the covers were beautifully rendered by Zeck.
Here's the cover to Batman issue 417. Part One of Ten Nights of the Beast.
Batman issue 418. Part Two.
Batman issue 419. Part three
Batman issue 420. The conclusion to the 4 part storyline.
I've always been a big fan of Mike Zeck's artwork and I was really happy when I found out that Zeck was the artist of all four covers and also the cover for the collected edition of the storyline.
Well, that's part two in this look at Ten Nights of the Beast.  Hope you'll have a chance to read this four part story. 
Thanks for dropping by Comic Fans. See you next time around.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your 116th Co(s)mic ComicBook B'Cast.

Here's a blast from the past. It's a classic featuring my favorite wall crawler and one of my favorite super-villains. This is t...